This feature is only available in builds of Shinobi after May 20, 2020.
It is assumed that you have a valid Subscription ID already set in your ShinobiHub account. Any valid Subscription will allow your Shinobi machine to post to your ShinobiHub account.
Create a ShinobiHub API Key
- Login to your ShinobiHub account.
- Open the Account and API page.
- On the right side of the API Keys window click the plus icon.
Click the key to copy it to your clipboard.
- This step is necessary for setup in your Shinobi setup.
Take note of the Edit Profile card on the left. This card should have your Subscription ID set already for the backup feature to work.
Enable Monitor Backups in your Shinobi
Login to your Shinobi account.
- The one that has cameras. Not the Superuser.
- Click the top left menu and open Settings.
- Enable the ShinobiHub Autosave option to reveal the API Key input field.
- Paste the API Key that is still in your clipboard.
How to send the Backup to ShinobiHub
Just press save on a Monitor and your Shinobi will send the configuration automatically.
How to Import Monitors from ShinobiHub
- Open the top left menu and select ShinobiHub.
- You should see a listing of your uploaded configurations.
- Click the copy button on the right to open the Monitor Settings window with the values pre-filled or select the checkbox to quickly bulk import right away.