If other models do not function with these steps please install Ubuntu 19.04, 19.10, 20.04. Newer versions have not been fully tested.
You may need to connect a monitor and keyboard to your Raspberry Pi for the Installation. Once completed they can be removed.
Installing Raspberry Pi OS
1. Download the SD Card Image
- Lite Image (Download Link) : https://downloads.raspberrypi.org/raspios_lite_armhf_latest
- Image Listing : https://www.raspberrypi.org/downloads/raspberry-pi-os/
2. Write to your SD Card using Etcher. Etcher supports macOS, Windows, and Linux.
- Download Page : https://www.balena.io/etcher/
3. Insert Card into RPi, and power on the device.
Enabling SSH on your Raspberry Pi
This portion assumes you have direct access to the Pi via a monitor and keyboard. This section was partially cited from https://www.raspberrypi.org/documentation/remote-access/ssh/
Raspberry Pi Zero owners will need to enable WiFi with the configuration tool.
1. Open the Raspberry Pi Configuration Tool in the terminal window. Run the following.
2. Select Interfacing Options
3. Navigate to and select SSH
4. Choose Yes then Select Ok
5. Choose Finish.
6. Run the following to display associated IP Addresses to your system.
You can see where it says inet. The address following is an associated IP Address. Some may only be accessible from within the Pi's terminal.
1. Install prerequisites.
apt update && apt install curl nano -y
2. Run Ninja Installer on the Raspberry Pi Terminal.
bash <(curl -s https://gitlab.com/Shinobi-Systems/Shinobi-Installer/raw/master/shinobi-install.sh)
3. Select Ubuntu Touchless. After Installation it will be running on port 8080 by default.
4. In your web browser navigate to http://YOUR_RPI_IP_ADDRESS:8080/super. Login to to your Superuser account to create the first Admin account.
- Default Superuser : [email protected]
- Default Superuser Password : admin
- YOUR_RPI_IP_ADDRESS is your Raspberry Pi's IP Address
5. After creating this account login at the main login page http://YOUR_RPI_IP_ADDRESS:8080/