This article assumes you already have the Monitor setup with your camera information. You are able to see a stream and view recordings (even if they are stuttering).
1. Open the Monitor Settings for the Camera.
2. Set Simple to Advanced in the bottom right corner.
3. Scroll to the Custom section
4. Add the following to Recording Flags.
5. Scroll to the Stream section and set Stream Type to HLS.
If it is already set to HLS then you can try setting the same -bufsize flag in the Stream Flags field (in the Custom section).
In your Input section set Use Camera Timestamps to Yes